Fluxgate World Subsystems
- A5012 Wind Speed and Direction. This subsystem produces information about both the direction and the speed of the wind. The data is available as either NMEA-0183 serial digital or as analogue SIN/COS for direction and a linear voltage for speed.
- The A408x series of compact digital compass modules is deal for autopilots, robotics or north up radar for prototypes quantities up to high volumes.
- A5022 IP68 Compass. A complete sub-system with auto-calibration and set-zero with 2-axis correction to ±45°. Enclosed to IP68.
- A4025 OEM Inclinometer Compass. An OEM sub-system giving analogue and digital information about heading as well as both pitch and roll up to ±37° with 0.1° of resolution.
- A4030 Compass Pickup. This special version of the A3030 can be attached to a ships magnetic compass to create a NMEA-0183 output by detecting the angle of the compass magnet.
- A3030 These absolute shaft-angle encoders are available for those applications which need a stable, low-cost absolute wear-free encoder to IP68. Versions are available with analogue and digital outputs, comparators for limit alarms, position control and special products e.g compass pickup.
- One of our two-axis fluxgate magnetometers is designed for differential use including geomagnetic surveying, gradiometry and presence and movement detection for safety and security applications; the other is intended for low-cost compass applications.
- These page lists a number of products with details which are in developement at Autonnic. Please contact us for further details on the status or if you would like to express interest.